So, this morning I go back to my pregnancy yoga for the first time in 6 weeks. I can’t wait as I just feel better afterwards. The hiatus was a combination of work (night duties) and exhaustion. Still, I’m up and going today.
It’s a beautiful morning in Melbourne and I thought I’d share with you all my view as I eat my breakfast – after feeling down in the dumps, I’m trying to focus on the positive. In no particular order the things that are making me smile this morning are:
- feeling Prawnina wriggling about, she’s always so active in the morning (oh, I hope she’s not after she’s born!)
- the feeling of spring sunshine on my toes
- watching my garden begin to bloom into spring
- listening to Boris snore gently in the sunshine
- listening to all the local birds singing
- the sun making twinkling rainbows on the bead curtain at the french doors
- and finally, having a beautiful safe home to enjoy it all in – I’m a very lucky Sarah indeed!